We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who is passionate about building products that encompasses the client's vision and enhances the user's experience. You will join a dynamic, work-hard / play-hard environment, working with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the client's vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of the client's idea by identifying and filling product gaps, while generating new ideas that grow the product and improve customer experience / growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and client goals
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal MVP products
- Initiate and kickoff projects to affirm equal knowledge of the tasks at hand
- Hold daily stands to promote affective communication
- Recognize and flag projects that have taken a turn in scope, budget, or timeline and take appropriate actions
- Act as a leader in building awareness and understanding behind product strategy and experience
- Work experience in product management, Agile, and mobile development is a plus
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle within the agile development methodology, waterfall doesn't hurt though
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web/mobile technologies
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams (Strategy/UX, UI, Android, iOS, Web, QA, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Paid vacation days
- One Friday off per month
- Monthly happy hours and events with the team
- Uber for business account
- Daily Fooda delivery (subsidized)
- Full snack bar (and real bar)
- Work in one of the most up-and-coming areas of Chicago, the Fulton Market district
- Work together with award-winning mobile developers, designers, QA, and PMs.