Ora Interactive is looking for a rockstar iOS Developer to start immediately. This individual will be tasked with building iOS applications with the assistance of a senior level developer.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Develop and adhere to coding standards
- Keeping up-to-date with all iOS development best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work in a team setting to collaborate
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Maintaining open communications on current project status, risks and challenges
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- WHAT TECHNICAL SKILLS YOU'LL NEED:
- Proven working experience in iOS development
- Strong knowledge of the iOS SDK
- Familiarity of interfacing with server-side APIs
- Experience with the following is preferred: SSwift, Cocoapods, Interface Builder/Storyboards, AFNetworking/AlamoFire, and Realm
- An understanding of both client and web application architectures necessary
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- BS in CS or related field preferred but not required
- Ability to speak clearly at a non-technical level
- Ability to take your own initiative
- A desire to learn new things and to teach others
- Strong team ethic, attention to detail, and passion for building great applications
- In-House developer position on-site in Chicago, IL
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Paid vacation days
- Fooda daily lunch subsidy
- Monthly happy hours and events with the team
- Uber for business account
- Full snack bar
- Work in one of the most up-and-coming areas of Chicago, the Fulton Market district
- Work together with award-winning talent